|Friday, December 21st, 2007|
1:21 pm - Craziest christmas present ever....
So I found out today that I'm getting the most amazing christmas present that I would never feel comfortable asking anyone for.... My godmother and my grandparents are buying me the Euphonium of my dreams.. http://euphonium.biz/secohan/new/euphonium/ep18009/01.jpg .... yup, thats the one, pretty, ain't it? So ya... I kind of freaked out when they told me that they were buying it for me. It is something that I truly never would have expected. They knew how much i really wanted it (and to be honest need it) with all of my grad. school auditions coming up and my senior recital and all that stuff. God, I really can't believe that I'm actually going to have that instrument; i thought that I was going to have to save up for like a few years to buy it... So ya, that is my crazy news for now.. Oh ya, and I love Kelly..haha... O.k.... thats all for now!
1 have responded º~º Respond Here
|Friday, February 2nd, 2007|
3:41 pm - AAAmazing Day
This week has been aaaaaaaaaaamazing!!! I haven't had things go so well in like.. forever!!!|
So.. first off, Kelly and I went out to Northampton last night.. we went out to dinner and then saw Lewis Black do a comedy routine in Northampton.. Everything went really really well!!!
I performed in studio class on wednesday.. I played Pantomime by Phillip Sparke, which is like the hardest solo piece for Euphonium that I've ever played... And I played it....ehh.... just o.k... like, wasn't great.. but definitely wasn't horrible. There were a few things that could have been better (there always is), like i cracked a few notes in the middle range, cause I took a shitty breath right before them.... But I nailed all of the really hard parts (like the sixteenth note quintuplet runs). So it wasn't perfect, but it was still very good.. especially considering the difficulty of the piece.
NOW ONTO THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!
At the end of December I sent in an audition CD for All-New England Intercollegiate Band... And I just got the results back today: I made PRINCIPAL CHAIR EUPHONIUM!!!!! I beat out all of the other college student Euphoniumists from all over New England!!! Wow!! I'm psyched!!!
I swear, I'm just going to let myself be on a huge ego trip... just for today.. then I'll settle down tomorrow, and go to work at shitty STAPLES....yay!
3 have responded º~º Respond Here
|Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006|
|Tuesday, July 4th, 2006|
5:33 pm - another stupid survey
70 Questions to Start the Summer|
1. Are you in a relationship?
2. Do you hate more than 3 people?
3. How many houses have you lived in?
1 House forever
4.Favorite Candy Bar?
I don’t really eat candy bars…
5. What are your favorite shoes?
I dunno… my sandals..
6. Have you ever tripped someone?
7. What was your least favorite subject this year?
8. What was your favorite subject this year?
9. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
Kill me now…
10. Have you ever thrown up in public?
Ya, every time I set foot in New York City… fucking Yankess suck
11. Name something that's always on your mind.
Two things… Amanda, and Euphonium
12. What is your favorite music genre?
Solo Euphonium… shut up.. it is too a genre
13. What is your sign?
14. What time were you born?
6 am ?
15. Do you like beer?
I could live off the good beers
16. Have you ever made a prank call?
17. What is the most embarassing CD you own?
Hmm…. I think that I own a Kid Rock CD… oh, and I have an Eminem Cd too…. Yuck
18. Are you sarcastic?
Like it matters if I’m sarcastic..
19. Favorite color?
20. How many watches do you own?
22. Spring or fall?
Umm… well.. they’re both good I guess
23. What is your favorite color to wear?
Umm…I don’t know.. blue?
24. Pepsi or Sprite?
neither… I’ll have a coke please
25. What color is your cell phone?
blue and silver
26. Where is your second home?
27. Have you ever slapped someone?
I don’t slap… I punch people in the face..
28. Have you ever had a cavity?
29. How many lamps are in your bedroom?
30. How many video games do you own?
31. What was your first pet?
My dog.. Bret.
32. Have you ever had braces?
33. Do looks matter??
yea, to an extent. i have to be attracted to someone to start dating them! but there are a few things that come before looks..... honesty, personality, musician, sense of humor.....
34. Do you use Chapstick?
No… it feels like shit if I try to play my instrument with Chap stick on
35. Name 3 teachers from your school.
Alright.. Tim Atherton.. Dr Karen Lavoie.. Dr. Andrew Bonacci
36. American Eagle or Abercrombie?
I don’t care
37. Are you too forgiving?
I don’t really know… maybe…
38. How many children do you want?
1 at most
39. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
I’m a guy… what do you think…
40. What is your favorite breakfast?
41. Do you own a gun?
Ya.. but, just a pellet gun…
42. Have you ever thought you were in love?
43. When was the last time you cried?
I don’t know…
44. What did you do 3 nights ago?
Umm…I hung out with Amanda
45. When was the last time you went to Olive Garden?
two weeks ago with Amanda
6. Have you ever called your teachers mom or dad by accident?
47. Have you ever been in a castle?
48. What are your nicknames?
49. Do you know anyone named Bertha?
50. Have you ever been to Kentucky?
51. Do you own something from Banana Republic?
52. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
Ya.. I think that Amanda just got home
53. Have you ever called someone Boo?
54. Do you smoke?
55. Do you own a diamond ring?
56. are u happy w/ ur life right now?
I guess so.. its o.k.
58. Does anyone like you?
59. Who's your bestfriend?
not sure.. i have a few but none that are better than others
60. What were you doing May of 1994?
well… I was 10… so… I have no idea
61. Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
62. McDonald's or Wendy's?
63. Do you like yourself?
64. Are you closer to your mother or father?
if you know me.. then that’s a dumb question..
65. Favorite feature of the opposite sex?
really beaufiful hair… oh.. and eyes.. oh.. and legs.. and butt… and anything else on Amanda..
66. Are you afraid of the dark?
67. Have you ever eaten paste?
68. Do you have a webcam?
69. Have you ever stripped?
70. Is your myspace song meant to be for anyone?
I don’t have one.
1 have responded º~º Respond Here
5:18 pm - SURVVVVEEEEEYYY!!!!
First name?:: Gregory|
Middle name?:: Elie
Like your name?:: Ehh…. Its o.k.
Named after anyone?:: Ya, every male in my family has had the same middle name since like… forever
Any nicknames?:: G’lo.. Butters…theres a few more out there
Birthdate?:: June 11, 1984
Birthplace?:: Springfield, Ma.
Time you were born?:: 6am ?
Current location?:: Amanda’s house.. Worcester, Ma.
Like your height?:: Ehh.. I wish that I was about an inch taller
Eye color?:: Brown
Contacts/glasses?:: Nope… perfect vision baby!!!
Hair color?:: Brown
Natural hair color?:: Brown
Dye your hair often?:: No!!
Righty or lefty?:: Lefty!!! For everything!!
Type of music?:: Well… I’m a classical and jazz musician, so I love that the most
Band or singer?:: What types of music are we talking about?
TV show?:: Damn… I don’t watch enough TV anymore to be able to answer this
Movie?:: Star Wars series
TV channel?:: Riiight… playboy channel? Nah, just kidding
Radio station?:: 88.5, WNPR, classical and jazz music for western new England
Place to be?::
Thing to do?:: Practice, practice, practice!!
Food?:: I like meat.. doesn’t matter what kind.. as long as it has meat In it
Non alcoholic drink?:: Coca Cola
Alcoholic drink?:: Captain and Coke… or… my new favorite… Dark and Stormy
Animal?:: I dunno…
Holiday?:: 4rth of July.. cause I got to be there with Amanda
Season?:: I like summer because its nice and warm.. but then again, Skiing is my favorit sport.. soooooo.. Winter!!!
Place to shop?:: Express Men… either that or any website that satisfies my musical needs
Clothing brand?:: Express men, AE… you know, all of the preppy ones
Scent?:: I don’t know… whatever Amanda wants me to be wearing
Restaurant?:: Any restaurant that serves meat!!
Fruit?:: I have know idea what fruit is!!
Vegetable?:: Once again… no idea
Fast food restaurant?:: Ughh… none!!!
Pizza topping?:: Sausage, pepperoni, hamburg….anything with meat
Ice cream flavor?:: Chocolate peanut butter cup!
Magazine?:: Um…. Ya…
City?:: Boston baby!!! Screw NYC
Number?:: Hmm… never really thought about it
This or that...
Chocolate or vanilla?:: chocolate
Pepsi or coke?:: Coke
Hot or cold?:: Hot
Black or white?:: black
Dog or cat?:: Cat
French toast or pancakes?:: Pancakes
French fries or onion rings?:: french fries
Hamburger or hot dog?:: cheeseburger
Pepperoni or sausage?:: Damn it.. they’re both meat!!!
Britney or Christina?:: How about they both die instead of just one?
McDonalds or Burger King?:: Neither!!!
50 Cent or Eminem?:: What… my name is… what… my name is…
Canada or Mexico?:: They both suck..Canada is boring as hell.. and Mexico is just a big ass desert full of tacos
Hug or kiss?:: Both.. as long as they involve Amanda!!
Movies or TV?:: Movies
Truth or dare?:: Dare
Shower daily?:: Who doesn’t
Sing in the shower?:: Occassionally
Like to sing?:: YES!!
Like to dance?:: I get jiggy with it from time to time
Talk to yourself?:: Wait, did I just say that?
Believe in yourself?:: I like to try
Play an instrument?:: I guess that I’m one of the cool people who plays an instrument
Go to school?:: Yes
Go to college?:: Yes
Have a job?:: Yes… too many
Like your job?:: Ughh… which one? I hate Staples.. I love teaching music… I love singing, but Old First just sucks now.
Want to get married?:: Eventually.. But I’ll have to divorce my instrument first
Want to have kids?:: Yes… and make that “kid”…singular
Get along with your parents?:: Eh… I try
Get along with your siblings?:: Which one?
Drive?:: I drive like there is no tomorrow
Do you think you're trustworthy?:: I think so.
Think your funny?:: I crack myself up
Ever toilet papered someones house?:: Oh… I’m sorry to say yes
Gone garbage can tipping?:: What?
What are your parents names?:: Gerald and Natalie… wow, those are stupid names
Siblings names?:: 2 Sisters
Do you wash your hands frequently?:: Uhh.. ya..
How many time a day do you brush your teeth?:: At least 2
Collect anything?:: I collect random sheets of paper with music printed on it…lol
Ever been in love?:: Yes
In love right now?:: Yes
What color pants are you wearing right now?:: I’m not wearing any pants…
How does your hair look?:: Umm… well… its brown.. and short..
Ever had your heartbroken?:: Yes
Ever broken the law?:: Ya, a few times.. I was almost arrested for soliciting prostitution once… but I didn’t do it.. I swear.
Been arrested?:: No
Been out of the country?:: Yes, many times.
Can you stick your fist in your mouth?:: Lol.. no
When was the last time you got drunk?:: 1 week ago?
Do you do drugs?:: No
When was the last time you were high on anything?:: Lol
Do you prefer the lights on or off?:: What time of day is it?
Would you ever get plastic surgery?:: No
Do you prefer boxers or briefs?:: BOXERS.... briefs should not exist
Do you like to laugh?:: YES!!
Ever had a bloody nose?:: Yes
Have you ever caught a fish?:: Yes
What was the last thing you ate?:: A Roast Beef, Turkey Breast, and Cheese sandwich
What time do you go to bed?:: Never early enough
What's your favorite color?:: Redundant?
Do you like to give or recieve?:: well who doesnt like both?
Are you obsessed with anything/anyone?:: O_o
Do you live alone?:: no
Do you own a blender?:: Yes
Do you like the snow?:: I love the snow
Ever been up a mountain?:: Yes.. many times
Ever been rootin'?:: what the hell is that?
Do you like surprises?:: Do you have a surprise for me?? Do you?? Do you??? Damn it I want to know!!!
|Wednesday, December 14th, 2005|
Hello I'm Greg I don't ever update like EVERRRR|
I love Greg
Greg is mine.
current mood: ditzy
|Sunday, May 1st, 2005|
Time started: 11:30|
Name: Gregory E. Lopes..yes...my initials spell GEL
Nickname: GEL, G'lo, butters, fwubbles...John jacob jingle heimer schmidt
Single or Taken: damn it!!
Sex: ooh...yes please..wait...forget it...
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Shoe size: 12 1/2, sometimes 13...and i'm only 5'11"....you know what that means...
Innie or Outie: innie.
What are you wearing right now: wouldn't you like to know
Righty or lefty: Lefty
Can you make a dollar change right now: probably not
Who are your closest friends?: Peter, Christina, Annie, Donon, Mike, Julie...there's others...sorry if i forgot you
Do you have a bf or gf?: once again...i wish
Best place to go for a date: wow, there's so many.
Where is your fav place to shop: i don't really like to shop..
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? only 3 piercings below the waist
Food: it’s a neccessity
Boys name: never really thought about it
Girls name: same ^^
Subject in school: MATH
Animal: horses...i've always wanted one
Drink: non-alchoholic, coca cola...alchoholic...Sam Adams
Celebrity: Lewis Black is hilarious
Sports: football, volleyball, Baseball, Golf
Place to visit: Las Vegas
Singer/s: depends on the style
Show: Everybody loves raymond
Juice: don't have a fav.
Finger: take a guess...if you can't figure it out, then F off......alright, that wasn't really that creative....its my middle finger
Ice Cream: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
Perfume: how about cologne
Have You Ever
Given anyone a bath: hmm....don't think so
Smoked: i've tried it
Bungee jumped: I wanna
Broken the law: YES...almost got arrested once
Made yourself throw-up: no
Gone skinny dipping: everytime i take a shower
Been in the opposite sex's washroom: plenty of times…please be reasonable pple!
Eaten a dog biscuit: why not
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: yup
Loved someone that made you cry?: of course
Broken a bone: nope
Played truth or dare: truth.....yes, i have...
Been in a physical fight: yes
Been in a police car: yes
Been on a plane: i love to fly
Been in a sauna: nope
Been in a hot tub: oo lala.....yes..
Swam in the ocean: yes...and i cut my foot wide open last time...
Fallen asleep in school: No
Kissed your cousin: wtf...hell no
Pictured your crush naked: all the time...lol, she's gonna kill me when she sees this...
Ever had a sex dream: way to be blunt...they're called wet dreams..and yes
Broken someone's heart: unfortunately yes
Cried when someone died: that was the dumbest question ever…
Flashed someone: i once flash the Cathedral high school girls softball team..
Laughed so hard you fell off your chair: wait...just did it
Sat by the phone all night waiting for a call: once....
Saved AIM conversations: yup
Saved e-mails: a lot
Wished you were someone else: no
Wished you were a member of the opposite sex: ooh..what an experience...to have boobs....
Made out with JUST a friend?: Yes...
Been rejected?: better believe it
Been in love?: yes
Used someone: no...thats wrong
Been cheated on?: if i have, then i don't know it
Done something you regret?: of course
First Thing That Comes to Mind
Red: red mage....its a video game thing
Happy: a beautiful jungle island
Autumn: New England Foliage
Cow: TIT....oh..i am sorry...most people would say milk....
Your good luck charm: my enbalmed, and perfectly preserved dead cat...lol...that would be gross..
Stupidest thing you have ever done: lately????....
Whats your room like: friggin stupid....i've gotta paint it, cause the color is all girly and shit
Your crush: my crush is a girl....not telling..keep asking..
Your most prized possession: my heart, my love
Last thing you said: “my heart, my love"
Last thing you ate: just drank some brandy...helps me sleep better..
Fave song: “Lullabye" by Billy Joel
What kind of shampoo do you use: i dunno...
The best thing that has happened to you this year: HER
Have You Ever Had
Chicken pox: horribly…
Sore Throat: been a while…
Cold: of course
Bloody nose: yes, last week
Believe in love at first sight: of course...its happened
Enjoy parks: yea…
Like picnics: I guess…
Like school: depends what day of the week it is
What schools have you gone to: Ludlow public schools, Cathedral High, Westfield State College
Hate anyone: no
Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000: never
Go to a hanson concert if you had a free ticket: Kill me first
Kill someone you didn’t know for 15 billion dollars: never
If you loved someone and u were keeping something from them and it would hurt them if they found out, would you tell them: if it's that important then they deserve to know
Who is the last person that called you: Peter
Who was the last person you slow danced with: its been a while...i don't remember
Makes you laugh the most: my cat
Makes you smile: HER
Can make you feel better no matter what: HER and a few others…
Who was the last person you touched?: dunno
You talked to last: My mom
You kissed?: hmm...
You yelled at: my little sister
Broke your heart?: hmm...ask me some other time..
Told you they loved you: my familly
Is your loudest friend: geeze...they're all kind of loud...and obnoxious..lol..j/k
Do You/Are You
Do you like filling these out: not really…
Do you like yourself: sometimes..
Do you get along with your family: i try to
Do you do drugs: no
Color your hair?: no
Have piercings below the waist?: only a few...lol
Habla espanol?: Si, Si...me comprende y hablo en espanol, que me prefiero ingles or portugues
Stolen anything over $50: No
Obsessive: i can be
Compulsive: about certain things
Anorexic: lol...in what culture could i be anorexic....
Ending Time: 11:58
Time for the alphabet, girls and boys! |
A-age for your first kiss: 15
B-band you're listening to right now: Billy Joel
C-crush: ooh.....you'd like to know...
D-dad's name: Gerald
E-easiest person to talk to: Unfortunately, i don't have very many people like that in my life right now...just a few
F-favorite bands @ the moment: Incubus, Hoobastank, Green Day, Godsmack...theres a lot more
G-gummi bears or gummi worms: eeeww...they all suck
I-instruments: Euphonium, Tuba, Trombone, Clarinet, Trumpet, Piano, and Voice
K-kids: not yet...
L-longest trip: i spent over a month in portugal a few years ago
M-mom's name: Natalie
N-nicknames: GEL, G'lo, Fwubbles, Butters..theres a few others....too dirty
P-phobia[s]: should i be scared of something...OH GOD..NOW I'M SCARED
Q-favorite quote: LActose and Tollerant milk doesn't exist....if you're lactose and tollerant, then you can't drink milk....so what the fuck is in the carton????
R-reason to smile: i smile for..HER
S-song you sang last: Lullabye...by Billy Joel
T-time you woke up[today]: 7:45..and its sunday
U-unknown facts about me: i'm only black from the waist down
V-vegetable you hate: Spinach
X-x-rays you've had: don't remember
Y-yummy food: ooh...did someone say cake??
Z-zodiac sign: Gemini...shut up..no, you shut up......
Age of your first kiss?: 15|
Who was your first crush.boyfriend.girlfriend?: girlfriend....Mary Geehern
What is your first memory of?: Airplanes
Age you first drank?: 18
First nightmare?: geeze....so long ago....i don't know if this is my vry first nightmare ever....but i remember that for some reason it sticks out in my mind....here it is.....i remember that i was in this huge huge huge old house, like one of those really old colonial houses, that is all falling apart on the inside, the kind that you see in horror movies...anyway, its during the night i'm just randomly walking through the house, and suddenly the entire house becomes filled with a red light....everything is glowing this deep, evil red, and i can feel that there is some type of demonic presence....anyway, i walk around the house some more, not being able to find a way to leave, and i suddenly see this huge, huge, huge red bull on the other side of the room....this bull had to have the biggest horns i've ever seen, and whenever it snorted or growled, it would shake the whole room...anyway, it starts to chase me through the house, and no matter how fast i run, no matter how many staircases i go up, i can't get away from it....so i finally a window right next to a staircase on the ground level of the house, and i pull up, and there are a bunch of police officers pulling up to the house...and thats it, thats where i wake up..
First breakup?: got broken up with by Mary
Your first best friend?: Jeremy Varnett
Do you remember your first Christmas?: Is that possible
First word you said?: weewee
Sandbox or monkey bars?: sandbox
The kid playing tag or drawing?:drawing
**This or That?**
Hot chocolate or tea?: hot chocolate
Paris or Nikki Hilton?: hate them both
Bedtime or awaketime?: Awaketime
Football or Basketball?: FOOTBALL
early bird or wake at noon?: i kill people who wake me up before noon
Coco-Puffs or Raisin Brain?: coco
American eagle or PacSun?: oooh...preppy stores...
sweaters?: if its cold outside..i thought this catergory was multiple choice..
Sking or Snowboarding?: skiing....all the way
Long hair or short?: on a girl, or on a guy??
Blue or Brown eyes?: Blue
Brains or Brawns?: Brains
Reading or Writing?: Reading
Watching movies or watching tv?: movies..unless its ESPN or TechTV
Singing or Playing an instrument?: both
Pencil or pen?: pen?
Bracelets or Necklaces?: Necklace
Gold or Silver?: I like....Gooooold
Snow or Rain?: snow
Boys or Girls?: wait...i like girls, right????
Blondes or Brunettes?: blonde
Doctors or Dentists?: Doctors...i like doctors...
Eminem or Dave Matthews Band?: Eminem
At the theaters or on the couch?:as long as i can cuddle with my girl, then i'm good
Reality Shows or Sitcoms?: sitcoms
Britney or Christina?: skanks
Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny?: santa...he's so jolly
Thing you ate?: i drank a Capri Sun
Song you listened to?: Beautiful Colorado, by Joseph DeLuca, Performed on Euphonium by John Mueller
Time you cried: last week
Phone call you recieved?: damn those midgets.....
IM you sent?: Julie
Fight you had?: fought myself the other day...i won...
Failing grade you got?: never failed a class....
Thing you smiled over?: that one's private....its not dirty...just private
Website you viewed?: aside from this one...my email
Thing you wrote on paper?: phone bill payment
Time you slept?: this morning
Candy bar you ate?: don’t rememeber
Time you went miniature golfing?: don't remember
Thing you thought about?:
Dream you had?: I don't dream that much anymore
Time you got your hair done?: ummm...my mom's a hairdresser...got it cut like a month ago
Time you got a hug?: 2 days ago
Person you kissed?: what kind of kiss???
What time is it?: 11:03 pm
What are you doing?: this damn thing
Whats your favorite scent?: smells like.....cabbage and sea-weed
Do you have any animals?: 2 cats, and a little sister
What do you want to go to college for?: Music,and i would love to minor in math
What kind of toothpaste do you use?:going to check.....colgate
Are you a gym class hero?: hell no
Sports or Music?: music
Real or Fake?: depends on what we're talking about
Board Game: monopoly
Thing to write with: blood....eeewww, thats gross
Place to shop: O_O
Person to shop with: i never really go shopping....
Person to IM: anyone out there....SOMEONE PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!!!!
Type of Music: classical
Party Game: what kind of party??
Oldies Song: hotel california, by the eagles
Household Appliance: can opener
Type of Car: there's so many....porsche carerra gt2, dodge viper, ferrari 550 maranello....
Breed of Dog: black lab, or a husky
Family Member: my big sister..janice
Fast food restaurant: Wendy's
President: clinton had shitty morals...but the country was more stable..
Your least favorite…
Color: the color of my room right now....god it sucks ass
Movie: the village...god that movie sucked ass
Subject in School: probably english...i hate writing long papers
Teacher: dont have a least favorite
Song: I believe in a thing called love...by: The Darkness
Family Member: i try to love em all
Type of Dog: chihuahuas...i just wanna step on em'
Animal: little dogs.......i just wanna step on em'
Place to shop: eh
Day of the week: tues.
Month of the year: march...it seems like it takes forever
STAR THE THINGS THAT APPLY TO YOU
001. I miss somebody right now.*
002. I watch more tv than I used to.*
003. I love olives.*
004. I love sleeping.*
005. I own a home.
006. I wear glasses or contact lenses.*
007. I love to play video games.*
008. I've done something stupid.*
012. I like my handwriting.
013. I dont have acne.*
014. I like and respect Al Sharpton.
015. I curse frequently.*
016. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.*
017. I have a hobby.*
018. I've been to another state.*
019. I carry my knife/razor/whip/whatever weapon you want here everywhere with me.*
020. I'm really smart. -to put a star here would be a contradiction of the phrase itself
021. I've never broken anyone else's bones.*
022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.*
023. I love rain.*
024. I'm paranoid at times.*
025. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
026. I need money right now.*
027. I love sushi.
028. I talk really, really fast sometimes.
029. I have fresh breath in the morning.
030. I have semi-long hair.
031. I have lost money in Las Vegas.*
032. I have at least one brother and/or sister.*
033. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
034. I shave my legs
035. I have a twin.
037. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
038. I like the way that I look.
039. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months.*
040. I know how to do cornrows.
041. I am usually pessimistic.*
042. I have mood swings.*
044. I think Britney Spears is pretty.
045. I have cheated on a significant other.
046. I have a hidden talent.*
047. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
049. I am currently single.*
051. I enjoy talking on the phone.*
052. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
053. I love to shop.
054. I would rather shop than eat.
055. I would classify myself as ghetto.
056. I'm bourgeoisie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
057. I'm obsessed with my diary.
058. I don't hate anyone.
059. I'm a pretty good dancer.*
061. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
062. I have a cell phone.*
063. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
067. I have never been in a real relationship before.
068. I've rejected someone before.*
069. I currently have a crush on someone.*yes...i do...
070. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
071. I want to have children in the future.*
072. I have changed a diaper before.*
073. I've had the cops called on me before.*
074. I bite my nails.*
075. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
076. I'm not allergic to anything.
077. I have a lot to learn.*
078. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger.
079. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie.
080. I am very shy around the opposite sex. lol....ya, right
081. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.*
082. I have at least 5 away messages saved.*
083. I have been rejected by someone.*
088. I enjoy country music.*
089. I love my best friend(s).*
090. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
091. I watch soap operas whenever I can.
092. I'm obsessive, and often a perfectionist.*
094. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
096. Halloween is awesome!*
097. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
098. I have dated a close friend's ex.
099. I'm happy as of this moment.
100. I have gone scuba diving.*
101. Had a crush on somebody you have never met.
102. I've kissed someone I knew I shouldn't.*
103. I play a musical instrument.*
104. I strongly dislike math.
105. I'm procrastinating on something right now.
106. I own and use a library card.*
107. I fall in "lust" more than in "love."
108. Cheese enchiladas rock my socks.*
109. I think The Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest movies/books ever.
110. I'm obsessed with the tv show "The O.C."
111. I am resentful that I have to grow up.*
112. I am an entirely different person around different people.
113. I think the world would be a better place if people just smiled more often.*
114. I think ramen is one of the best foods in the whole world.*
115. I am suffering of a broken heart.*
116. I am a nerd.*
117. No matter where I am or who I'm with, I always seem to be lonely.*
118. I am left handed and proud of it.*
119. I try not to change who I am for someone.*
120. My heart resides below my feet.
122. I enjoy smoothies.*
123. I have had major surgery.
124. I have adopted a pet from the MSPCA.*
125. I am listening to Radiohead right now.
126. Some people call me by a nickname.*
127. I once stole a music stand.*
128. I like pumpkin pie.
129. I love NASCAR!*
130. I own over 50 CDs.*
131. I work 7 days a week.
132. I don't have the ability to make decisions without changing my mind.
133. People tell me I have a horrible sense of humor.
134. I'm still in my PJs.
135. I'm looking for love in all the wrong places.
136. I have a tendency to fall for the wrong girls, or have them fall for me, so I can't help but reciprocate.
137. I'll try anything three times.
139. I'm having trouble sleeping.
140. I am a cuddler.*
141. I love John Waters films.
143. Sloth is my favorite deadly sin.
145. I know all the words to the "Firefly" theme song.
146. I love Dr. Pepper.*
147. I'm a programmer.*
148. I can't explain why I'm unhappy at times.
149. I own and have read all of the Harry Potter books.
150. I like to smell my own hair.
151. I carry a book with me almost everywhere I go.
152. I have had an eating disorder.
153. I have flown to a different country to see a band.*
154. Been hospitalized for "mental issues".
155. I have survived totaling a car I was driving.
156. I am addicted to a Manga/anime.
157. Somehow I always seem to get myself into trouble.*
158. I have dated someone for longer than 6 months.*...much longer
160. I have lived in three different countries.
161. I have tattoos. ......only below the waist, and above my legs....lol..just kidding
162. I have lost someone I cared about deeply.*
163. I've filled out an obscenely long quiz.*
164. I am not human until I have had some form of caffiene.
165. I can't use can openers.
|Sunday, January 16th, 2005|
You Are 31 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
2 have responded º~º Respond Here
|Thursday, January 13th, 2005|
interesting day today.... finally decided to work on composing my piece....
|Sunday, January 9th, 2005|